National Park & Bukit Patoi Reserve:
3 day / 2
night Tours, (with inflatable canoe & raft options)
Depart: Bandar Seri Begawan at 2.30 pm day 1
Return: Bandar Seri Begawan at
2.30 pm day 3
Minimum group size: 2 adults.
Morning/afternoon tea, drinks, all meals, activities &
These extended tours suit:
1. Nature lovers
looking to explore the area, enjoy the sunsets, sit quietly
watching for wildlife, or paddle our inflatable canoe at
sunset or sunrise looking for the riverside wildlife
2. Adventurous travellers seeking the challenge of exploring
further along rivers, waterfalls, and trails. Also looking for
more fun in the rapids on our inflatable
canoes & rafts. We have an "adventure option" for our tour
programmes at Temburong.
3. People looking for a tranquil location to relax, enjoy the
amazing natural setting
and get away from the crowds.
Our programmes can
adapt to suit individual needs, but they are focused around the Temburong River as an access corridor
to the National Park.
Rafting, Canoeing, the Canopy Walkway,
jungle and walkway walks, and waterfalls.
three styles of accommodation available:
1. Guest House - air-cond motel style rooms with bathrooms
2. Longhouse - air-cond private room with adjacent bathroom
3. River Camp - traditional huts upstream on the Temburong
3d/2n programmes can have both nights at the one
location, or mixed.
adaptation of Longhouse in Sibut with air conditioner, located
near Temburong River.
Unique features of our overnight and multi-day Temburong tours include:
experienced English speaking guide stays
with or nearby the group throughout the tour
2. Our longboat and crew remain on standby overnight at the
3. Our longboat is available for extra trips if river height
and time permits
4. Our boats, canoes and rafts are equipped with life-jackets
(children sizes available) and
helmets that meet international standards